Monday, January 16, 2012

I won, I won, I won!!!

And the winner is...... ME!!!

That's right, I won the diaper contest!  I didn't win first place, BUT, Jennifer Labit, the owner of Cotton Babies and creater of Bum Genius, Flip and Econobum thought my post about cloth diapering was:

"my favorite post (based on amazing content and one of the best pictorial guides to cloth diapering I’ve ever seen) and the mama who will be receiving 6 cloth diapers for herself, 6 cloth diapers for a commenter, and an invitation to have her content republished on the Cotton Babies blog"

Woo Hoo!!!  I worked really hard on this post and am so happy that it was as clear and as easy to follow and I'd hoped it would be.  I am so excited to have this post be a part of the Cotton Babies blog. 

Check out this post about the other winners and see how many people we reached with this contest.  The word really is spreading!

Now onto the important stuff...there's another winner among us!  I used this random gererator to choose a winner from the original 16 comments on the blog.  And the winner is...

Enter a lower limit:
Enter an upper limit:
Random Number:



Carrie S!  Congrats to you, too!  Send me an email and we'll figure out how to get you your 6 BumGenius diapers!