Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me! Monday


It has been a long while since my last NMM, so here it goes!

I did NOT completely forget to post BBZ's stats last night from his doctor appointment last Wednesday.  This blog is for him and to keep track of this stuff, so I never forget to blog about you know...him.

(as posted on Facebook, but corrected for slight weight error) 18 month stats! 22lbs, 12 ounces (10th percentile) and 33 inches (75th percentile). Yup, still tall and skinny! His language is ridiculous, he's curious and interested, he already shows his kindness and empathy and likes to have things in their place (I wonder where he gets that :) Thank goodness he is healthy and happy!

After sweating my you-know-what off in the house yesterday with our guests, I did NOT realize that the fans were going the winter direction.  N did not try to tell me this for way too long before I decided to try them the other way.  I know that I always turn them around in the winter for maximum furnace efficiency and would obviously have to switch them back.  Duh.

I did NOT giggle at myself and my continued effort to hand express breastmilk in the shower with the hopes of spraying it farther than my last attempt.  I am a grown woman and am not that easily amused!

I did NOT force BBZ to take a bath last night despite his desperate need to go to sleep.  I always read his cues and would never be worried about something as silly as sending him to school with dirt under his nails and ice cream in his hair.  I would never hold him down and scub his body with one hand while attempting to help him avoid drowning with the other.  He did NOT smell clean and fabulous this morning either!

I did NOT eat way, way too much candy yesterday during our Easter celebration.  I have complete control and never over endulge.  I definitely did NOT eat a piece of hawaiian wedding cake that my grandmother made right before bedtime, and if I did, I would NEVER take 2 pieces and smoosh them together to make it look like one.  Even if I did do that I would never think I could get away with it since I was the one who put the cake away, therefore being the only one who knew the real size of the cake pieces.

Whew, that was great.  Want to join in?  MckMama is having a contest tonight for people who link up, so draft a post, link up on her blog and see what she and the other moms have not been doing this week!