Friday, January 16, 2009

My First Blogger Award!

My friend Gina gave me an award! How nice is that? So apparently this award entitles me to blogging some really random things about myself, then giving the award to seven other honest bloggers. I only know one other blogger besides the one who passed this on, so I will hold onto it until I make some other blogger friends. 1. I love breakfast. It is definitely my favorite meal of the day. There are times (like this morning) when I eat oatmeal, a whole wheat english muffin, a banana, a granola bar, and an entire sleeve of chocolate donuts with milk to dunk them in, all before 9:30am.

2. I pay for satellite radio, which has over 100 channels, and truly only listen to the 8 on my letter A list. I hate surfing channels and I often listen to the same channel for weeks on end, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I have also been known to watch Law & Order SVU hour after hour, just because I really don't want to look for something else to watch.

3. I saw Widespread Panic live at least 50 times in at least 20 different cities from 2001-2008. I met my husband and some of my very best friends while on the tour over the years. I have never seen the same show twice and pride myself on being able to identify the upcoming song with those first few notes. I have some of the best memories of my life during those years. (as an added note, my blog is named for one my favorite WSP songs!)

4. I kept and framed all of the ticket stubs of the concerts I went to when I was pregnant with BBZ. So while he may not know it, he has heard Panic live, too.

5. If it weren't for my husband I would probably cook the same 7 meals every week. I am extremely predictable and non-spontaneous and I am also perfectly okay with that.

6. I am so addicted to Diet Pepsi, I have to make myself drink at least 1 nalgene of water before I can have the 1 Diet Pepsi I allow myself each day. I'm a little obsessive about this because otherwise I would literally drink it all day long.

7. I have some non-negotiables in my life. I must take a shower in the morning, I must sleep on my side of the bed, I must watch channel 2 news in the morning and at 5pm and complain about how they always report bad news, I always (and I mean always) go to Quiktrip for gas, and whole wheat bread and honey crisp apples are always on my grocery list.

I'm passing this award to:

Yes I'm on My Way