Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh, how I love them so.

Sometimes, a photo can capture a moment so special that my heart goes back to it each time I see it. These two photos of my boys do just that.

I love them so much. I sometimes feel like my heart is going to burst out of my chest.

BBZ was on his way to get fro-yo for earning enough stickers on his chart. His behavior had been horrendous, but he has been his sweet self since Sunday, so we are really enjoying him.


When LBZ sees his blanket, he immediately grabs it with his right hand, sticks those fingers on his left hand into his mouth and gently rubs the blanket on his top lip or cheek.

I typically leave his blanket in his room, but yesterday he found it on the floor in our living room. This gave mea chance to capture this on camera.

This usually only happens when he nurses or is ready for bed, so it didn't leave the best opportunities for a photo shoot. But I got it today.


Sometimes I realize that I love them so much, my heart hurts.