Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A video update!

We've been having so much fun around here!  We are definitely settling in.  I have also been taking lots of videos since I fell behind for a while.  Here is our little man with his new Koi Pond!



N recently became a young member of the local Botanical Garden.  We weren't members before and I had only been to the garden a few times, but since he's become a member we have been there 3 times!  We went last Friday with some friends for a member's picnic.  We got to explore the children's garden and had a blast!  I have to explain the video below...BBZ and I slid down the slide once and then he saw a little girl slide down face first.  We rushed to the top of the slide to go again, I swooped him up and prepared to slide again, when a serious fit ensued.  Basically, he wanted to slide down face first and I thought he was too little and would summer-sault down for sure.  N hollared to be that he would fine and said for me to let him go.  So I did, and this is what it looked like...



So as you can see, he was fine.  I am trying to be a bit more relaxed about things with my little man.  I have accepted the fact that he is a boy and it is more than likely that we will find ourselves in the hospital for stitches or broken bones once or twice throughout his childhood.  He was fine...and had a blast!

N and I decided that the play room needed a little something extra.  We painted a chalkboard!  It was super fun to paint and N finished the border tonight.  Check him out!



Whew, that was a lot of videos!  Did you hear him say I love you at the end?  So cute.  I hope you enjoyed!