Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me! Monday



I did NOT fall in love with a house, buy it, put our house on the market, show it, and advertise it to rent all within 5 days.  I am extremely plan oriented and would never do something so risky.  I mean seriously, the market is terrible right now!  And even if I though it would sell, it's crazy to do somehting so last minute and impulsive.

While working on some things in the front yard, we did NOT get distracted by a woman wanting info about our house only to notice BBZ had wandered into the neighbor's yard.  Our street is extremely busy and dangerous and we would never be so irresponsible.  I did not have a nighmare this weekend that he wandered the other direction into the street and got hit by a car.  It did not literally keep me up our of sheer terror and reality that things really can happen that fast.  I did NOT make a strong decision to never, ever let him play in the front yard again, as long as we are living here anyway.

We did NOT think that our 19-month-old extremely active child could sit through a Cardinals baseball game.  After arriving at the stadium and paying way too much for lunch, we did NOT walk to our seats only to discover that they were literally at the top of a staircase.  Not only is it hard to get BBZ to sit still, but to have a very long row of concrete stairs staring at him begging him to climb them made it impossible.  I did NOT miss the entire game while he ran around the children's space chasing a ball.  It was NOT still an amazingly fun afternoon!

We have NOT had 2 people look at our house to rent since I posted it on Craig's list last week!  We also do NOT have 2 more appointments scheduled!  Even after getting great feedback I did NOT have a bit of fear wash over me today after realizing that we might have to pay two house payments and wonder what the heck we are getting ourselves into.  I am NOT convinced that once I see our new house again on Wednesday for the inspection that I will be reminded of why we are doing all of this.

What have you NOT been up to this week?

This blog carnival was started by MckMama, she is skipping NMM this week, but head on over to her blog anyway and see what else she up to!