Monday, October 19, 2009

Not me! Monday

On my day off on Wednesday, I did not get peed on after I got dressed for the day. I certainly did not leave the peed-on pants on while taking BBZ to school. I definitely did not keep those peed-on pants on my body ALL DAY LONG even through my trips to Target and Schnucks. That's just gross. Seriously. While searching through my pile of instruction booklets looking for the one that shows me how to put peppercorns in my salt and pepper shaker, I did not find the instructions to my 1-year-old vacuum cleaner that was still in the package. While thumbing through it I did not find out that there is a hidden filter that could affect the sucking power of the vacuum. I did not clean the nastiest piece of foam and plastic I have ever seen. I did not find new-found love for vacuuming when I saw Delilah's footprints in my newly vacuumed carpet. Ahhh, the little things in life. When I woke up at 7:40am this weekend after a full and uninterrupted night's sleep, I did not consider going in to BBZ's room to see if he was still breathing. I did not hold the video monitor an inch from my eyes to see if I could tell that he was breathing. I am not a worrier (at all) and never create bad things with my imagination.

I did not go all day today without pumping for the first time since December 2008. I was not a little sad about being one step closer to no longer nursing BBZ. I do not sometimes wish that BBZ would stay a baby forever and I would never have to stop nursing. This is definitely not mixed with a sigh of relief for not having to take that pumping break at work any more. I am never wishy-washy and always have my emotions in check. I definitely did not just laugh out loud at the absurdity of that last sentence! MckMama created this blog carnival in order to admit some of her imperfections and reveal some things she would rather forget. Join in on the fun! Plus, she and has a giveaway going on this week! Head on over to her blog and see what she and the other moms have not been up to this week! Happy Monday!