Sunday, September 27, 2009

2 dates in one weekend!

I am one lucky lady. I went with N to his 10 year college reunion this weekend. About a year ago or so he began a process to get his best friend inducted into the Hall of Fame for athletics. N rallied up the troops and obtained much support for his friend, who still holds the record for goals scored in soccer. BBZ stayed with N's sister overnight, and we partied it up like N and his friends did back in college. Well, the way I party these days, which doesn't even come close to the way it was 10 years ago. Nevertheless, we had a nice dinner at the alumni event for our friend and had fun afterwards. I admit though that I thought of BBZ and missed him like crazy as soon as I woke up. I left around 8:30am to head back into town.
So when I got back BBZ and I spent all day together! He is just so much fun to be around. It rained the whole way home and most of the morning, but the afternoon cleared up and we took a nice long walk together. And what better way to wrap up a good date than with a pasta dinner and wine?
And I have to point out the amazing smile on his face. I am one lucky lady...