Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waaaaay back When-sday!!

I stole this method of posting on Wednesdays from Gina, who often gives me great ideas for blogging. This is also my 40th post! So in celebration I have posted the following picture... This was me at exactly 40 weeks pregnant! Besides the day BBZ was born, I don't think I have ever been happier to no longer be pregnant than I am right now remembering how miserable I was the day this picture was taken. I LOVED being pregnant, but at this time I was just D-O-N-E. I loved feeling the little man move around in there and imagining what he would be like. I loved sitting in the rocking chair (the same rocking chair my dad rocked me to sleep in) and imagining what it would be like when he is here, and I loved that I was growing a real human being inside me. I discovered why I was here on this Earth...to meet N and create BBZ. I sit in that rocker now and am so grateful that he is here, he is happy and he is healthy. It made those 41 weeks (yes I went a full week AFTER this picture was taken!) worth every minute.