Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I did not just clean the most disgusting cloth diaper I have ever seen. It was not wrapped tightly in a plastic Target bag and left on a shelf for over a week because I forgot them when we went on vacation last week. It did not have mold growing on the poop. Seriously. Mold. Eww...I didn't even know that mold could grow on poop. I am very excited about this new piece of knowledge. Can't you tell?

That poop situation was not followed by my having to clean out the cat litter box. I do not suddenly feel like one big pooper-scooper.

While at work today, I did not spend my lunch hour shopping online for Cyber Monday. I did not get so distracted by work that a website emptied my shopping cart...twice. I did not learn my lesson to not shop at work...even on my breaks!

While at my parents house for Thanksgiving week, I did not eat sweets and drink soda every single day, for what felt like all day long. When my mom called one day to see if we needed anything, I did not ask her to buy oreo cookies and proceed to eat waaaay too many when she brought them home. I have way more self control than that!

This blog carnival was started by MckMama, head on over to her blog and see what she and others have not been doing this week!