Friday, January 30, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
2. I pay for satellite radio, which has over 100 channels, and truly only listen to the 8 on my letter A list. I hate surfing channels and I often listen to the same channel for weeks on end, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I have also been known to watch Law & Order SVU hour after hour, just because I really don't want to look for something else to watch.
3. I saw Widespread Panic live at least 50 times in at least 20 different cities from 2001-2008. I met my husband and some of my very best friends while on the tour over the years. I have never seen the same show twice and pride myself on being able to identify the upcoming song with those first few notes. I have some of the best memories of my life during those years. (as an added note, my blog is named for one my favorite WSP songs!)
4. I kept and framed all of the ticket stubs of the concerts I went to when I was pregnant with BBZ. So while he may not know it, he has heard Panic live, too.
5. If it weren't for my husband I would probably cook the same 7 meals every week. I am extremely predictable and non-spontaneous and I am also perfectly okay with that.
6. I am so addicted to Diet Pepsi, I have to make myself drink at least 1 nalgene of water before I can have the 1 Diet Pepsi I allow myself each day. I'm a little obsessive about this because otherwise I would literally drink it all day long.
7. I have some non-negotiables in my life. I must take a shower in the morning, I must sleep on my side of the bed, I must watch channel 2 news in the morning and at 5pm and complain about how they always report bad news, I always (and I mean always) go to Quiktrip for gas, and whole wheat bread and honey crisp apples are always on my grocery list.
I'm passing this award to:
Yes I'm on My Way