Friday, February 12, 2010

Today...

...BBZ woke up at 5:15am, for the 3rd morning in a row.
...I got to talk to my mom in the middle of the day!
...someone I know lost their job.
...I called my doctor and asked him to call in a prescription for a Z-Pac, and he did it!  I've never done that before.  It saved me a $30 copay!
...my family received an awesome Valentine's Day package from Meme and Papa.
...I tried having BBZ sit on the potty without a diaper.  He didn't like it.
...I ate McDonald's for lunch and immediately regretted that decision.
...I started a 4-day weekend!
...I got many compliments on my new haircut!
...I talked with a participant about politics and hated every minute of it.
...I found 2 jolly ranchers in a jacket that I haven't worn in a while!
...I took the bumpers out of BBZ's crib.  Yes, he is 16 months old.
...I thought I had nothing to blog about!
...I'm sneaking in a cute picture of BBZ just for fun.