Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me! Monday



I did NOT make a super-huge, monsterous mistake at work today.  It is NOT 1 week before a big audit.  After I realized what I did, I did NOT spend a little too much time trying to figure out how it could be someone else's fault, only to realize that it was all mine.  That's all I have to say about that.

I did NOT opt out of grocery shopping tonight because of a light snow dusting.  I  have family in the far north that have a foot of snow at all times between November and April, so I would never let a little snow dust change my plans.  Especially when we are out of milk and bananas.

I am NOT desperately hoping that BBZ's school will be open tomorrow despite the falling snow.  While all of my teacher friends are begging for a snow day I am begging to go to work.  This is NOT because I have used all of my sick and vacation time over the last few months staying home with BBZ.  I have NOT missed at least one day of work every single week since December, in addition to the one day I already have off!

While at a superbowl party yesterday, a friend did NOT ask me if I would be watching the game at home if I was by myself.  After saying I would, and chasing my toddler around for 2-3 hours, I did NOT realize that I would have actually been able to watch the game if I were at home by myself, as opposed to chasing my little man all over the place.  Oh well, there will be plenty more superbowls in my future.

Want to join in on the Not Me! Monday fun?  Head on over to MckMama's blog and see what she and everyone else have not been up to this week.