Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waaaaay back When-sday!!

I stole this method of posting on Wednesdays from Gina, who often gives me great ideas for blogging. This is also my 40th post! So in celebration I have posted the following picture... This was me at exactly 40 weeks pregnant! Besides the day BBZ was born, I don't think I have ever been happier to no longer be pregnant than I am right now remembering how miserable I was the day this picture was taken. I LOVED being pregnant, but at this time I was just D-O-N-E. I loved feeling the little man move around in there and imagining what he would be like. I loved sitting in the rocking chair (the same rocking chair my dad rocked me to sleep in) and imagining what it would be like when he is here, and I loved that I was growing a real human being inside me. I discovered why I was here on this Earth...to meet N and create BBZ. I sit in that rocker now and am so grateful that he is here, he is happy and he is healthy. It made those 41 weeks (yes I went a full week AFTER this picture was taken!) worth every minute.

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe your tiny little body got that big! And I also can't believe how quickly your tiny body returned to its normal state. Joe even commented he thought you were smaller now then even before you got pregnant. Woo Hoo for the glory of breastfeeding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....I am so stealing this idea back for my 9 month preggo picture. Don't say I didn't warn you. It's amazing how awesome you look now! Can you believe that belly just disappeared???

    ReplyDelete