Monday, March 26, 2012

6 Month Stats and Photos

I don't think I included LBZ's stats on his 6 Month letter.
So here they are!

15lbs, 7oz (10th Percentile)
26 3/4 inches (50th percentile)

I'm honestly not that worried about his low weight and neither is his doctor.  Considering BBZ was in this same weight category much of his first 3 years, it doesn't surprise me that his brother is following his lead.  N and I were both on the small side growing up, so it makes sense that our boys are too.

My dear friend Laura took some amazing photos for LBZ's 6 month birthday.  She has a new business that has really taken off.  Check out her webpage to see more of her great work!

I absolutely love the way the photos capture all of his cute little faces :)












The one thing missing from that last photo is my sweet BBZ.  It feels strange to have such a wonderful photo with one of my babies missing.  I do have one with just me and BBZ from when he was 6 months though, so I guess it's fair :)  Here is that one!


I really am sitting on something in this photo, even though it looks like I am sitting on air.  I love that they're both wearing their little blue cloth diapers in these photos.  I had just switched to cloth and those were the gdiapers.

I can't believe that last one was 3 years ago!  Crazy.  Time really does fly.