Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Weekend

Better late than never!

We had so much fun on Easter weekend.  My mom left just a few days before the weekend after being in town for 2 weeks helping my grandparents move into a senior living apartment building.  So we had one egg hunt there, then visited some friends, then had an egg hunt at our house Easter morning, then had one at N's parents house!  Whew, that was a lot of egg hunting!  And candy, which I have so many mixed feelings about.  But that's another post for another day.


My aunt brought her grand kids so BBZ had some egg-hunting company!




No matter what, he just won't pose for a picture!  Especially one with a very old head that was noticeably flat from apparently laying flat on his face for an abnormally long time.


What is it about boys and guns?  BBZ has never watched a violent cartoon or had a toy gun, but the moment he got this squirt gun in his hand he knew exactly what guns do.  Boys are boys, I suppose.



Is it just me, or is that the world's largest Easter basket?


Who the heck put all an egg so far out of reach?  No worries, BBZ is a problem solver :)


Or Grandpa can help, too.




I'm putting all that candy right here in my belly, grandpa!



Grandma made him this awesome blanket with a matching pillow!  It goes perfectly in his firetruck bedroom.


Clearly, it was a fun weekend!