Monday, March 1, 2010

Not me! Monday



I did NOT give BBZ a half dose of Tylenol when we went to our concert on Saturday so he would sleep for the sitter.  I would never give my child medication without a good reason.  (he did develop a cough that evening that would have certainly kept him up if it weren't for the Tylenol, so maybe it was ok afterall...or so I am telling myself)

I did NOT lose my temper this morning and yell at BBZ for getting into the dog's water for the 4,537,876th time.  He did not immediately begin sobbing.  I did not run over and swoop him up and apologize for yelling and want to cry with him.  I never lose my temper and always have a handle on everything because I am a perfect super-mom and never let things get to me.

I am NOT convinced that my shortage of sleep is to blame for my little outburst.  BBZ's new waking time of 5:30am is perfectly fine for N and me, so that would have nothing to do with it.  We are NOT super excited about daylight savings time just so BBZ might make it to 6:30am.

I did NOT devour a huge high fructose corn syrup infested apple danish this afternoon to try and sugar-rush my way through the rest of my work day.  I know sugar has a huge crash effect and would never feast on something with such empty calories and bad-for-my qualities.

Want to jump on the Not Me! Monday train?  Head on over to MckMama's blog and see what she and the other moms have not been up to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment