Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Watch out Daycare, here come Anrazel!

So I did it. I wrote a great letter and mailed it to the Developmental Child Care Center (the daycare who won't give us our money back). To read more of the story click here. I also CCd the better business bureau and filed a complaint with them online. Let me back up a little and catch everyone up. On Friday I called the place again, and while I am not afraid of a confrontation when I know I am right, I always get butterflies when I call them. So anyway, I called them and first the woman said the director wouldn't be back until 3pm, so I called back after 3pm and the lady put me on hold, then came back and said that the director was on another line and would call me back. Well guess what, she never called back. So all weekend I was pumping myself up to write this kick-butt letter to show that place who's boss! I also found out that it is super easy to file a complaint with the BBB. So we'll see what happens. I will keep everyone posted...