Friday, September 11, 2009

More 1st Birthday Pictures!

The rain put us off, but not for long! We all walked to a place nearby our houses and took more pictures. Click here to see the second sneek preview! I love the one with my 2 boys...they are so cute! A lot has happened during this short week. My very best friend, Laura, had her baby! And it was on 9/9/09! How cool is that? As you all know, I have a baby, but I didn't know until that day what it is like for my best friend to have a baby! I am so happy for her. It has brought back so many wonderful memories from when I first had BBZ. I visited them in the hospital just 2 hours after she was born. I know Laura was feeling all kinds of different emotions, but she absolutely melted when she held and nursed that baby girl. I am so happy for them! Check out the pics! I hope to blog more later this weekend...